S.T.E.A.M. Session I: Summer @ Make A Mark
Ages4-5 years 6-8 years 9-12 years Teenagers
Following our sold out Spring Break STEAM Pop Ups, Make A Mark is spending this summer creating like never before. Located at our multi-acre historic summer campus, join us for a STEAM filled summer with arts, technology, invention, mixed media arts, outdoor fun and more. Each week is different for a summer of exploration and imagination. We run 8 am - 5 pm each day.
STEAM has four sessions throughout June:
Your youth will:
- Create multiple projects through mixed media
- Experience coding and technology through digital platforms (ipads or chromebooks)
- Learn coding through curated experiences by software engineers from Google + the NY Times
- Receive one-on-one art and tech instruction
- Enjoy customized studio instruction
- Move and groove through dance and music
- Practice self expression and exploration
- Be on our historic summer campus for an amazing summer of outdoor fun including group activities, nature explorations, and more.
Due to the importance of the quality of our experiences, we have an experience cap. We strongly encourage you to register sooner rather than later.
Registration opens April 19th, 2018.
Visit makeamarkcenter.com to learn more.