Lower School Campus Visit Mornings with Christ Presbyterian Academy
*The event has already taken place on this date: Wed, 01/12/2022
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
These mornings include an opportunity to hear from the Head of School, Division Heads, teachers, and current students. You will also get to tour several campus buildings. Register for a session below! Contact email@example.com with questions.
We are offering two different types of Lower School Information Sessions this year:
- The K-3rd Campus Visit Mornings are designed for parents with prospective kindergarten through third grade students and focus specifically on the younger lower school experience. These sessions are for parents only.
- The Grades 4th-5th Campus Visit Mornings are available for parents and students applying for fourth and fifth grades. These sessions highlight the older lower school experience.
In both offerings, parents will learn about our strong core program of language arts, reading, math, science, and social studies, enriched with art, music, foreign language, physical education, and our STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, math) curriculum.
All sessions are from 10-11:30 a.m. Please click on a session date below to register. If you have multiple children who span lower school grades, we recommend attending the session for your older child. We will gladly provide a tour of the younger classrooms after the group tour. We hope you will come experience all CPA has to offer!
Prospective K-3rd Grade Campus Visit Mornings
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021 (Prospective K-3rd Grade Parents)
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 (Prospective K-3rd Grade Parents)
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021 (Prospective K-3rd Grade Parents)
Prospective 4th-5th Grade Campus Visit Mornings
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.