Rocking Reading and Megahit Math Online Live Class
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/07/2020
Summer reading, summer math reimagined for online fun! Expert teachers lead and engage your child in an enriching curriculum. Strengthen and practice key reading and math success skills through a variety of lively games and activities, combining online resources with real, hands-on manipulatives mailed to your student as “Cool Kid Tool Kits.”
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Build and Sharpen Reading & Math Skills! Grades 1-4
Go back to school in the fall, in whatever form, with confidence.
- Direct teaching
- Teacher/Student Ratio 1:4
- Online “orientation/meet the teacher” for families
- All course materials (“Cool Kid Tool Kit” mailed to your house, plus online materials); includes hard & digital copies of the novel
- Regular weekly updates
- End-of-program progress report
- Movement breaks, fine-motor, and gross-motor videos, as well as ongoing consultation from our licensed, on-staff Occupational Therapist
- 4 weeks: July 13-August 7
- 4 days a week: Monday through Thursday
- 60-minute sessions for entering 1st graders
- 90-minute sessions for entering 2nd-4th graders
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.