Code Ninjas Arundel Mills Summer Camp 2020
Code Ninjas Arundel Mills is committed to ensuring children have a safe, engaging, and fun summer. Our summer camp offerings will certainly pique your child's interest. Camps have a capacity limit set at 10 students per camp offering. Virtual camps are available for customers who desire to participate from home.
Code Ninjas Arundel Mills Re-opening Procedure
- Temperature will be checked upon arrival and must be below 100.4 per CDC recommendations
- Ninjas will sanitize hands upon arrival and departure.
- Masks are required for staff and ninjas.
- Bathroom use will be limited to ensure safety and cleanliness (except in urgent cases).
- Surfaces, doors, handles, tables and chairs will be sanitized hourly.
- The Dojo will be configured in stations that are assigned and at least 6 feet apart.
- Laptops, workstations, and equipment will be sanitized after each use.
- Code Sensei’s will practice social distancing by utilizing remote system access in order to assist Ninjas when needed.
- STEM stations and gadgets are off limits until further notice.
- Robotics portion of curriculum will be suspended until further notice. This will not impact ninjas belt progression.
Summer camp guidelines
- Camps have a capacity limit set at 10 students per camp offering.
- Virtual camps are available for customers who desire to participate from home.
- Please visit https://www.codeninjas.com/md-arundel-mills-hanover/camps
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
Monday-Friday 9 am - 1 pm (Half day) or Monday- Friday 1 pm- 4 pm (Half day) or Monday- Friday 9 am-4 pm (Full day)
225$ for half day camps Monday-Friday. 450$ for full day camps Monday- Friday 9 am-4 pm