Online Writing Workshops
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/14/2020
Summer writing online camp
Although writing is often a solo activity, some of the best pieces come from collaborative experiences. Working together under the direct instruction of your RITES master writing teacher, you’ll learn in a workshop atmosphere, sharing your work, and receiving immediate feedback all along the way. Topics and types of writing will vary from week to week. You’ll improve your writing and conquer summer learning loss, all while having fun. The time will fly by – will you cast your line with the RITES crew?
- 1:4 Teacher/student ratio
- 5 weeks: July 13-August 14
- 2x a week Mondays and Wednesdays
- 90-minute sessions
- Entering 4th - 8th graders grouped accordingly
- Online “orientation/meet the teacher” for families
- All course materials (hands-on materials mailed to your house, plus interactive online materials)
- Regular weekly updates
- Skills covered: Organization of Thoughts, Grammar, Paragraph Structure, Proofreading, Editing, Essay Structure
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.